A relaxing dinner cruise followed by a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower capped by a the lavish Feerie show at the famous Moulin Rouge.
The evening begins on the banks of the Seine where you’ll board the “Marina de Paris” restaurant-boat and enjoy a delicious fish or poultry dinner while cruising the Seine River.
During this 75-minute cruise you’ll be witness to the most beautiful sights of Paris including the Orsay Museum Conciergerie Notre Dame Louvre Eiffel Tower and the romantic bridges among other sites.
Back on shore we’ll visit the Eiffel Tower where with priority access we’ll take you up to the second floor from where you’ll discover a breathtaking and panoramic view of the city.
As a grand finale you’ll be delighted by a live musical performance and show at internationally famed Moulin Rouge with a festive glass of champagne included.
• Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
• Dinner-cruise on the Seine (one drink included)
• Access ticket to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
• Show at the Moulin Rouge (one glass of champagne included)
• Individual table guaranteed.
• Formal dress required. Gentlemen are recommended to wear tie and jacket.
• Depending on the season this excursion may be partly operated in daylight.
Tour ends in the vicinity of hotels inside Paris city center
To book your place, first chose your date above, and then select the correct numbers of people in your group. Then click Confirm Booking.
If you are not yet sure of your dates, then click Add to Wishlist below. This will make it easy for you to find this page again when you return to France.com later: just click on My Wishlist at the top of any page to return to any pages that you have marked in this way.