- Type Of Tour Day tour
- Starting Point 214 rue de Rivoli 75001 Paris
- Type Of Bus Motorcoach (55 people max.)
- Duration 10 and half hours
- Tour Conducted English, French, Spanish, Italian
Travel north to Reims, a city first founded by the Gauls which later became a historically and monarchically significant site. Visit the Notre-Dame de Reims, the gothic-styled cathedral where the coronations took place.
Afterward, you be led on a guided visit to the G.H. Mumm champagne cellars — one of the largest champagne producers in the world — and enjoy a champagne tasting.
After lunch, continue on to Épernay, where you will visit the champagne cellars of Moët & Chandon, one of the most prominent champagne houses in the world.
· Transportation on a luxury air-conditioned coach
· A multilingual tour guide