M-F 9-6, Sat 9-11 EST 800 230 0426
Visit the Palace of Versailles
A captivating guided tour revealing the history of this majestic Palace. Combining classic and baroque architectural styles, the palace has been on the World Heritage list for 30 years.
You'll instantly feel the pomp and ceremony of King Louis XIV's court: Hall of Mirrors, Grands Appartements and French gardens designed by Le Nôtre. Everything in Versailles inspires elegance, perfection and harmony: a genuine 17th century masterpiece and symbol of the Sun King's absolute power.
Throughout his entire reign, he extended and embellished both the palace and the gardens.
Menu restaurant "La Petite Venise"
Arugula salad with parmesan
Chicken breast, mashed potatoes with olive oil
Chocolate fudge cake
1/4 bottle of mineral water
1 glass of red wine du Pays de Gard
Visit the Trianons of Versailles
In the afternoon guided visit of the Petit Trianon and the Grand Trianon followed by Queen Marie-Antoinette’s Hamlet. Free time to visit the gardens.
* Pick up from and return to your hotel in Paris
* Services of a licensed driver-guide
* Guided visit of the State Apartments, Hall of Mirrors
* Lunch at the restaurant in the park (drinks included)
* Guided visit of the Trianons
* Entrance tickets
* Departure and return to your location in Paris