Seine Cruise + Moulin Rouge Show with Champagne
Enjoy a Seine River cruise and discover the beauty of Paris’ monuments and bridges, followed by the amazing Moulin Rouge show FEERIE, with Can-Can dancing.
Tour available from April 1, 2015
Seine River Cruise
We cross the River Seine. On the Left Bank we board a Bateaux Parisiens boat at Quai de la Bourdonnais. At the end of the cruise, we rejoin our PARISCityVISION coach for transfer to the Moulin Rouge cabaret at the foot of the Montmartre hill to enjoy the famous review, "Féerie," with a half bottle of Champagne included. We attend the second show which begins around 11 PM.
Commentary during the cruise available in : English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.Children's commentary available in French.
Moulin Rouge show
The "Féerie" review comprises a troupe of 100 artists (including the 60 Doriss Girls recruited from worldwide); 1000 costumes with feathers, glitter and strass made in the most famous Parisian workrooms; and a magnificent setting with rich colours and unique drawings created by Italian artists. The show includes the best international entertainments as well as exceptional acts, and the eagerly-awaited return of the giant Aquarium. Enjoy original music played by 80 musicians and 60 chorus singers!
At the end of our evening, you will be accompanied to the close proximity of your hotel in Paris.
* Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
* Moulin Rouge show and 1/2 bottle of Champagne
* Seine River cruise with commentary
* The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
* Ideal program for a typical visit of Paris
* You are accompanied to the close proximity of your hotel in Paris at the end of the tour
* Enjoy the French Can-Can dance in the place where it was created
* Formal dress required
* Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included in the price)