Enjoy a Seine River cruise discovering the beauty of Parisís monuments and bridges, followed by the amazing Moulin Rouge show FEERIE, with Can-Can dancing. Drop-off at the vicinity of your hotel in Paris.
Tour available from April 1, 2015
Cruise on the Seine river
We will cross the River Seine. On the Left Bank we board a Bateaux Parisiens boat at Quai de la Bourdonnais.
Moulin Rouge "Féerie" Show
At the end of the cruise, we rejoin our Cityrama coach for a transfer to the Moulin Rouge, cabaret at the foot of the Montmartre hill, to enjoy the review "Féerie. We attend the second show which begins around 11 PM.
"Féerie" comprises a troupe of 100 artists including the 60 Doris Girls recruited worldwide; 1000 costumes with feathers, glitter and strass made in the most famous Parisian workrooms; and a magnificent setting with rich colours and unique drawings created by Italian artists. The show includes the best international entertainments as well as exceptional acts, and the eagerly-awaited return of the giant Aquarium. Enjoy original music played by 80 musicians and 60 chorus singers!
* Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
* Moulin Rouge show and a glass of Champagne per person
* River Seine cruise with commentary
* The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
* You are accompanied to the close proximity of your hotel in Paris at the end of the tour
* Ideal program for a typical visit of Paris
* The French Cancan dance in the place where it was created
* Formal dress required.
* Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included)