Your motorcoach will cross the Normandy region stop in a typical Norman Village then leave you to explore the Abbey of Mont St. Michel on your own.
Take your own time to discover Normandy.
Your tour guide will take the scenic Normandy motorway to reach the Mont Saint Michel bay. Mont St. Michel is part of the UNESCO World Heritage List and boasts its historic gothic Abbey amazing ocean views and a quaint hilly village. Climb its narrow streets to find your own best views of the bay.
The best part of this tour is your own special time to wander through the steep and narrow paths of the village to admire the bay at your leisure.
Instructions will be given on how to return to motorcoach. Return at approximately 9:15 pm.
• Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
• Entrance ticket to the Abbey included
• Warm coat recommended during the winter period raincoat during summer
• As there are many steps please note that those with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey.
• An excellent range of crêperie restaurants and shops available after the visit to the Abbey
To book your place, first chose your date above, and then select the correct numbers of people in your group. Then click Confirm Booking.
If you are not yet sure of your dates, then click Add to Wishlist below. This will make it easy for you to find this page again when you return to France.com later: just click on My Wishlist at the top of any page to return to any pages that you have marked in this way.